Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just as a heads up Schneiter, the links button still won't work, it's not that I'm being lazy but the button shown when writing a new post labeled link literally won't work on my blog...

and I have looked over the project guide and I believe I have all the requirements...

*have a description of the problem as well as pictures, articles, etc...

*have the book review (was an interesting book)

*have the two things to affect change through government action
-Banning the citizens united bill
-The Super PAC's paragraph

*the four thing to affect private action
-Occupy Wall Street
-Ending Lobbying to some extent
-The pro-voting T-shirt
-Just need to create the xtranormal video, but can't find the freebies to make the video with so if you could show me what to do that would be great

email me back with anything I'm missing or I will talk to you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment